Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

I am most thankful for my parents. I can always rely on them for anything. They do everything for me. They drive my friends and I everywhere whenever we go out. I can talk to my mom about everything and she will be there for me. My dad is always there for me too. He takes me everywhere I want to go and buys me everything For me and my friends. I love them so much!

The second thing I am most thankful for is my grandma. My grandma lives right around the corner from me and its great to have her so close. she is doing a lot better after her surgery. I love going to visit her. She is always there for me and I love her so much!

The third thing I am thankful for is my best friend Kerry. We haven bee friends since Kindergarten. We have been best friends for the past five years. I am so glad to have her by my side all the time. We hangout all the time and I can trust her with everything.Im so glad that I can call her my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment